General admission spectator parking is FREE at the Expo Center. See map below for parking locations. Handicap parking is available near the main gate.
RV PARKING AND CAMPING
Onsite RV parking and camping is available at the Travis County Expo Center on a first come, first served basis in designated areas and self contained tent camping sites as shown below. When you arrive at the Expo Center - our staff will check you in and sell you a permit you will need to display in the window of your camping vehicle (RV, bus, car, etc.)
- Cost: $40 a night per camping vehicle, or $100 for all three nights.
- Camping onsite is available from Thursday – Saturday nights ONLY (no earlier or later!) please do not show up on Wednesday, you will not be let in.
- No hookups, electricity or water are provided. Portable restroom facilities are available, no showers.
- Please remember, the Travis County Fire Marshal does not allow campfires or open ground fires of any kind on the grounds.
- If you need hookups - try nearby Oak Forest RV Park, down the road from the Expo Center.