Round Up Guidelines
Please help everyone have a safe and enjoyable Lonestar Round Up weekend by following these simple guidelines for the show:
Registration is open ONLY to 1963 and earlier traditionally-styled american hot rods, custom cars and traditionally-styled bikes. No Imports, No cars newer than 1963.
No driving around within the show lots. Once you enter the show, our Event Staff will direct you to a parking spot. please park and remain parked during the show hours (10am to 6pm). You may leave the show at the end of the day, keep your windshield sticker and wristband on for re-entry on Saturday.
No saving spots - if you want to park together, you must arrive together.
No Burnouts or Speeding. Please keep your speed below 5mph in all show areas, and be very aware of pedestrians around you.
Failure to comply with these guidelines or instructions given by Event Staff may result in your ejection from the event.
The Lonestar Round Up goes on rain or shine, there are no refunds.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind are allowed on site.
- No coolers, outside beer or alcohol is allowed inside the gates of the show, per Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) laws. Beer will be available for purchase on site.
- No food or beverages, except for factory-sealed water bottles.
- No BBQ pits or open fires are allowed on Expo Center grounds, including camping areas.
- For everyone's safety and comfort, no dogs or other pets allowed in show areas (except service dogs).
- No golf carts or motorized vehicles allowed in show area. Personal mobility scooters or wheelchairs are allowed for those who require them.
- No riding of minibikes within the show in any area except the minibike arena. Visit this page for a full list of minibike race rules.